We are currently calling for those who are interested to join Metmerize to help us curate a better marketplace. If you are interested to become a curator ...
- you need to be currently a professional in metal arts industry
- or you need to be an emerging artist in the metal arts industry
- you have to have at least 2-4 years of experience in the field
- you will have a plus if you are already curating related online industry content
- you will have a plus if you are a member or an author of a related online gallery, forum or website
- show enthusiasm to be part of Metmerize, despite its benefits
If you are not selling anything on Metmerize at this point, you will receive a monthly gift card from a supplier of your own choice.
Soon, there will be more benefits as we build Metmerize's future together.
We highly encourage our curators to follow these steps as a guideline when reviewing artists' profiles and their listed art piece/s.
Please send an Email to us if you are interested in becoming a curator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review artist's profile, her/his statement and biography to make sure they have a clear vision as an artist.
- Visit artist's website and go through its different sections.
- Review their contact information that is both provided on our registration field and their website.
- Make sure the artist is not currently enrolled in any professional program, because Metmerize does not accept any student work at the moment.
- Based on their years of experience on the registration form and the information provided on their website, decide whether the artist is an emerging artist or an established artist.
- Make sure all the information provided by the artist is true and correct.
- Check for any errors, false information and any negative reviews about the artist.
- View their art pieces both the ones listed on Metmerize and their website to check their quality of craftsmanship.
- Ask for extra pictures, from different angles or with a better quality if needed to make sure that there is no damage to the piece.
- Check artists' social media such as, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Contact the artist if needed to follow up with anything you might think will result in denying their profile.
- Based on your knowledge and experience you will have to make a decision on their level of expertise, quality of craftsmanship, design elements and innovations.
- Each review will go through at least two curators to make sure the right decision was made.
- If the decision coming from two curators did not match, there will be a third curator who will finalize the decision.
- Curators should not consider their own personal opinion when it comes to the design aspects of piece/s.